Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Restless

The lunar new year has just passed.. really blessed this year. Received a big ang pow from my uncle cos he struck 4D.. both me and my sis gets a share..

That aside, 4 good days of rest has been more than enuff. In fact, it has made me restless.. how ironic. See, that's what happened to me when i've got too much time on my hands.. instead of doing what i'm supposed to do(like assignments for one), i think too much.

I look at the happenings around me... people, family situations, external family relations, circumstances... and I can't help but wonder. why can't things be different? And i think back to a point in time when i really wanna grow up.. so that i can change things.. instead of accepting things the way it is..

I've just got this nagging feeling that i'm missing a lot in life. There must be so many things that i've yet to experience, and things that i can learn and be really good at. Maybe it is time to look pass the restrictions..to follow my heart and do what i've always wanted to do.

oh ya.. i've recently fallen in love with deep purple. Bought a purple bag and a purple top.. and i almost wanted to buy a purple dress today but managed to practise restrain. think i better keep my ang pow $$ in the bank and bury my debit card somewhere where i can't see it.. hmmm..

Alright.. homework's calling out to me. I haven't done my tut which is due tmr.. pls pardon my rattlings.. just in a queer mood..

No comments: